The Harriette Person Memorial Library has now reopened its doors to the public as of August 2, 2021 on a limited basis. Access will be granted to a few patrons at a time to ensure the safety of its patrons and to help prevent the spread of the coronavirus. While patrons are in the library, staff members ask that everyone would follow all CDC guidelines on social distancing during their visit. In addition, the following Library guidelines are to be followed upon entrance into the library:
- Facial masks are always to be worn properly while in the Library.
- Patrons will be limited to one hour of computer use per day.
- Faxing, copying, and printing services will be offered through curbside services only.
- If you are feeling unwell, we ask that you not enter the library.
- As a limited number of patrons will be allowed in the library, we ask that only patrons that have business at the library enter.
Library hours are Monday through Friday from 9:00AM to 4:00PM and will close daily from 12noon-1:00pm for lunch. The Library has also resumed its interlibrary loan services. Be aware that through the interlibrary loan service the library does borrow books from other libraries across the State, but staff members will ensure to disinfect books before they are given to patrons. Please call the library at (601)437-5202 if you have any questions.
This website is funded in part by the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services and the Mississippi Library Commission.