The Friends of the Harriette Person Memorial Library (FHPML) supports an institution dedicated to the advancement of our community. Our mission is to support the library through help from volunteers like you who live within the community.
FHPML supports the Library’s mission to protect intellectual freedom and to nurture the idea of life-long learning.
What we do:
- Support programming held at the Library through volunteerism, sponsorship, and promotion
- Raise funds to purchase equipment, books, DVDs, furniture, and other items needed by the Library and Library staff
- Promote services available in the Library and through the Library’s website
- Lobby to the legislature to increase funding to libraries on a regional and state level
What you can do:
- Join your local Friends Group
- Donate your time and materials
- Support programs and fundraisers hosted by the Friends Group
- Making a tax-deductible donation to the Friends
For more information:
- Contact the Harriette Person Memorial Library at (601)437-5202
2016 MEETING DATES
|January 28||February 25||March 31|
|April 28||May 26||June 30|
|July 28||August 25||September 29|
|October 27||November 21**||December 29*|
*Tentative dates in respect to the holidays.
**The Friends of the Library will meet at 12 noon instead of 5:30 p.m.
All meetings are held on the last Thursday of the month at the Harriette Person Memorial Library at 5:30 p.m. Please come and join us!